2013 Icd-9-cm For Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2 And 3 Standard Edition, 1e (buck, Icd-9-cm Vols 1,2&3 Standard Edition)
ISBN : 1455745715
International Shipping: Add $20.
Learn to code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buckâ€™s 2013 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2, & 3 - Standard Edition. Combining Netterâ€™s Anatomy artwork and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) with a format designed by coders for coders, this handy reference helps you easily access the information you need to stay up to date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based and inpatient coding. Plus, you can take this resource into your certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- Coverage of all three ICD-9-CM volumes includes both inpatient and outpatient codes.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netterâ€™s Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the index identifies codes that require an additional digit to remind you to check the tabular.
- The Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are listed within the lists of codes and in a separate index for fast, easy access to the coding rules when you need them.
- Items provide detailed information on common diseases and conditions, helping you code more effectively.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes and clearly identify codes that require special consideration before assigning symbols, including Unacceptable Principal Diagnosis, Use Additional, Includes and Excludes, and Code First.
- Additional hints, tips and definitions within specific codes provide extra guidance in coding anatomy, pathophysiology, or other coding directions.
- References to the American Hospital Associationâ€™s Coding ClinicsÂ® help you find expanded information about specific codes and their usage.
- Omit and Code Also codes highlight government text needing special attention.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
Author : Carol J. Buck MS CPC CCS-P
ISBN : 1455745715
Language : English
No of Pages : 1392
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 9/20/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.4x1.9
Book weight : 0.06
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: