Code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck's 2014 ICD-10-CM Draft Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this reference combines Netter's Anatomy illustrations and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. It simplifies ICD-10 diagnosis to ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement for outpatient medical services. Full-color images and clear explanations of A&P, pathology, and medical terminology make it easy to develop the knowledge needed to assign the appropriate ICD-10-CM codes.
- At-a-glance Guide to the Updates lists all new and revised codes, providing quick access to the annual changes.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed and also integrated within the code set, providing fast, easy access to the official coding rules.
- Unique! Full-color Netterâ€™s anatomy art is cross-referenced within the Tabular List to help you understand anatomy and how it will affect choosing codes.
- More than 150 full-color illustrations provide visual orientation and help you understand difficult terminology, diseases/conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Additional elements within specific codes define terms and supply additional coding instruction to aid in understanding difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Symbols and highlights show which codes are an Unacceptable Principle Diagnosis and identify codes that call for the use of additional character(s).
- NEW! Updated 2014 Draft Code set.
- NEW! American Hospital Associationâ€™s Coding ClinicÂ® citations provide reference information regarding official ICD-10-CM coding advice that will enhance understanding of specific codes.
- NEW! CC (Complications & Comorbidities) and MCC (Major Complications & Comorbidities) Exclusions call attention to CC and MCC exceptions.
Author : Carol J. Buck MS CPC CCS-P
ISBN : 1455722901
Language : English
No of Pages : 1736
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 9/9/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x2.3
Book weight : 0.07
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: