Master physics with Schaum's--the high-performance solved-problem guide.
It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
Students love Schaum's Solved Problem Guides because they produce results. Each year, thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, use this book to:
- Brush up before tests
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Learn the best strategies for solving tough problems in step-by-step detail
- Review what you've learned in class by solving thousands of relevant problems that test your skill
Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's Solved Problem Guides let you practice at your own pace and remind you of all the important problem-solving techniques you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside you will find:
- 3000 solved problems with complete solutions--the largest selection of solved problems yet published on this subject
- An index to help you quickly locate the types of problems you want to solve
- Problems like those you'll find on your exams
- Techniques for choosing the correct approach to problems
- Guidance toward the quickest, most efficient solutions
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of physics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
Author : Alvin Halpern
ISBN : 0070257345
Language : English
No of Pages : 792
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 3/1/1988
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.6x8x1.5
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: