A Natural History of Australia (Natural World)
A Natural History of Australia is for anyone interested in this long-isolated continent. It presents the many wonders of Australia, including geography, geology, the Aborigines, the Great Barrier Reef, invertebrates, fishes, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals. It also covers the history, life style, and language of Australia. From rock art to giant earthworms, this book is a well-written and beautifully illustrated narrative.
* Contains color illustrations, diagrams, and photographs throughout
* Covers the geological history of Australia as well as the biological history
* Reviews Aboriginal cultures
* Demonstrates the complexity of the Great Barrier Reef
* Includes valuable appendices for the traveler covering political, social, economic, idiomatic, and practical matters
Specifications of A Natural History of Australia (Natural World)
|Author||Tim M. Berra|
|Number Of Pages||256|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: