Advanced Practice nursing with older adults
Written by an author team from a top-ranked nursing program, this ground-breaking new text, presents state of the art guidelines for geriatric care for the advance practice nursing student.Practical, logically organized, and complete, this text features; Comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date, this text is sure to become an essential component of your nurse practitioner curriculum.
* Expert guidelines, strategies, protocols, and principles for working with older adults
* Essential coverage of diagnosis, treatment standards, management, special concerns, judgment calls, and more, organized by body system
* Unique coverage of pain management, care for the dying, palliative care, and advance directives
* Hands-on help with evaluation and treatment of cardiovascular, respiratory, genitourinary, GI, thyroid, gynecological, musculoskeletal, and CNS disorders, as well as diabetes mellitus
* In-depth guidance on problems such as falls, sensory deficits, pressure injuries, and elder abuse and neglect
Comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date, this text is sure to become an essential component of your nurse practitioner curriculum.
Specifications of Advanced Practice nursing with older adults
|Author||Valerie Cotter, Neville E Strumpf|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange|
|Number Of Pages||576|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: