GET UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION TO PERFORM RETURN-TO-SERVICE AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE AND PASS YOUR FAA AIRCRAFT CERTIFICATION!
Aircraft Maintenance & Repair, Seventh Edition, is a valuable resource for students of aviation technology that provides updated information needed to prepare for an FAA airframe technician certification â€• and can be used with classroom discussions and practical application in the shop and on aircraft. This expanded edition includes recent advances in aviation technology to help students fi nd employment as airframe and powerplant mechanics and other technical and engineering-type occupations.
For easy reference, chapters are illustrated and present specific aspects of aircraft materials, fabrication processes, maintenance tools and techniques, and federal aviation regulations.
THIS UPDATED EDITION INCLUDES:
- Modern aircraft developed since the previous edition, such as the Boeing 777, the Airbus A330, modern corporate jets, and new light aircraft
- New chemicals and precautions related to composite materials
- Current FAA regulations and requirements
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification requirements
- 8-page full-color insert
- The newest maintenance and repair tools and techniques
- Updated figures and expanded chapters
Author : Michael Kroes
ISBN : 0071801502
Language : English
No of Pages : 736
Edition : 7
Publication Date : 5/14/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.4x1.6
Book weight : 0.04
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: