An Introduction To Dynamic Meteorology, Volume 88, Fourth Edition (International Geophysics)
ISBN : 9780123540157
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
An Introduction to Dynamic Meteorology, Volume 88, Fourth Edition (International Geophysics)
This revised text presents a cogent explanation of the fundamentals of meteorology, and explains storm dynamics for weather-oriented meteorologists. It discusses climate dynamics and the implications posed for global change. The Fourth Edition features a CD-ROM with MATLAB® exercises and updated treatments of several key topics. Much of the material is based on a two-term course for seniors majoring in atmospheric sciences.
* Provides clear physical explanations of key dynamical principles
* Contains a wealth of illustrations to elucidate text and equations, plusend-of-chapter problems
* Holton is one of the leading authorities in contemporary meteorology, and well known for his clear writing style
* Instructor's Manual available to adopters
NEW IN THIS EDITION
* A CD-ROM with MATLAB® exercises and demonstrations
* Updated treatments on climate dynamics, tropical meteorology, middle atmosphere dynamics, and numerical prediction
Specifications of An Introduction to Dynamic Meteorology, Volume 88, Fourth Edition (International Geophysics)
|Author||James R. Holton|
|Number Of Pages||535|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: