Anthropology Â 1e was the first introductory anthropology text to integrate a four-field perspective and address topics such as research methods, ethics, theory, globalization, gender, race and ethnicityÂ throughout.Â Continuing with this tradition inÂ Anthropology 2e, author Barbara Miller is joined by three of the brightest new scholars in archaeology and biological anthropology to provide complete and current coverage of each of the four fields of anthropology.
- ItÂ incorporates up-to-date research and the latest discoveries and their impactÂ on the â€œclassicsâ€ in anthropology.
- It illuminates the basics of the four fields and demonstrates how they are connected.
- Through carefully chosen examples and exercises itÂ shows how anthropology is relevant to today's world.Â
- Beautifully illustrated, it maximizes the effectiveness of the art program by building pedagogy into the captions of photos, figures, tables and maps.
- ItÂ is an original and unique text, which provides students with the most faithful and holistic representation of anthropology available today.
Author : Barbara D. Miller
ISBN : 0205583539
Language : English
No of Pages : 736
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 12/24/2007
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.4x1.1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: