APPLIED PHYSICS, 10/eÂ is aÂ highly successful textbook presenting clear, to-the-point topical coverage of basic physics applied to industrial and technical fields. A wealth of real-world applications motivateÂ readers by teaching physics concepts in context.
- Detailed, well-illustrated examples supportÂ reader understanding of skills and concepts.
- Extensive problem sets assistÂ reader learning by providing ample opportunity for practice.
- Physics Connections relate the text material to everyday life experiences.Â
- Applied Concepts problems foster critical thinking.
- Try This Activity involve demonstrations or mini-activities that can be performed byÂ readers to experience a physics concept.
- Biographical sketches of important scientists connect ideas with real people.Â
Unique Problem-Solving Method
This textbook teachesÂ readers to use a proven, effective problem-solving methodology.
- The consistent use of this special problem-solving method trainsÂ readers to make a sketch, identify the data elements, select the appropriate equation, solve for the unknown quantity, and substitute the data in the working equation. An icon that outlines the method is placed in the margin of most problem sets as a reminder to readers.Â
Author : Dale Ewen
ISBN : 0136116337
Language : English
No of Pages : 768
Edition : 10
Publication Date : 1/6/2011
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 11x8.7x1.5
Book weight : 0.04
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: