ASVAB For Dummies, Premier Edition includes in-depth reviews of all nine test subjects with complete explanations for every question, proficiency exercises, and tips to help you pinpoint your weaknesses and hone your test-taking skills. This Premier Edition of our bestselling ASVAB test guide includes six full-length practice tests (two more than our standard edition) PLUS interactive vocabulary builder flashcards online. Online links (exclusive to the Premier Edition):
- Offers a database of military jobs and their required ASVAB score
- Displays the jobs you would be eligible for based on your ASVAB practice test scores
- Allows you to mark sample test questions for easy referral once the sample test is complete
- "Real life" ASVAB CAT test-taking experience that simulates the actual test you'll take on test day
Like our standard guide, ASVAB For Dummies, Premier Edition
- Includes a new sample Armed Forces Qualifying Test (AFQT)
- Presents a thorough review of foundational concepts for every section including, building word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, math word problems, mechanical comprehension, object assembly, and more
ASVAB For Dummies, Premier Edition is the ultimate guide for scoring your best and finding your place in the military.
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Author : Rod Powers
ISBN : 0470637617
Language : English
No of Pages : 408
Edition : Premier 3rd Edition
Publication Date : 11/16/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.3x1.1
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: