A top-notch introductory text for beginners, Big Java, Third Edition is also a thorough reference for students and professionals alike to Java technologies, Internet programming, database access, and many other areas of computer science.
Features of the Third Edition:
- The 'Objects Gradual' approach leads you into object-oriented thinking step-by-step, from using classes, implementing simple methods, all the way to designing your own object-oriented programs.
- A strong emphasis on test-driven development encourages you to consider outcomes as you write programming code so you design better, more usable programs
- Helpful "Testing Track" introduces techniques and tools step by step, ensuring that you master one before moving on to the next
- New teaching and learning tools in WileyPLUS--including a unique assignment checker that enables you to test your programming problems online before you submit them for a grade
- Graphics topics are developed gradually throughout the text, conveniently highlighted in separate color-coded sections
- Updated coverage is fully compatible with Java 5 and includes a discussion of the latest Java 6 features
Author : Cay S. Horstmann
ISBN : 0470105542
Language : English
No of Pages : 1248
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 3/23/2007
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.3x7.5x1.5
Book weight : 0.04
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: