Hereâ€™s an innovative shortcut to gaining a more intuitive understanding of both differential and integral calculus. In Calculus Demystified an experienced teacher and author of more than 30 books puts all the math background you need inside and uses practical examples, real data, and a totally different approach to mastering calculus.
With Calculus Demystified you ease into the subject one simple step at a time â€” at your own speed. A user-friendly, accessible style incorporating frequent reviews, assessments, and the actual application of ideas helps you to understand and retain all the important concepts.
THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND SELF-TEACHING TEXT OFFERS:
- Questions at the end of each chapter and section to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A 100-question final exam for self-assessment
- Detailed examples and solutions
- Numerous â€œMath Notesâ€ and â€œYou Try Itâ€ items to gauge progress and make learning more enjoyable
- An easy-to-absorb style â€” perfect for those without a mathematics background
If youâ€™ve been looking for a painless way to learn calculus, refresh your skills, or improve your classroom performance, your search ends here.
Author : Steven Krantz
ISBN : 0071393080
Language : English
No of Pages : 343
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 8/1/2002
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.06x7.32x1.02
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: