Center Stage 2 is a four-skills course that balances grammar instruction and successful communication. Practical language and timely topics motivate high-beginning students to master speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
- Grammar to Communicate presents key grammar points with concise charts and abundant practice in real-life situations.
- Communication Activities such as Time to Talk promote opportunities for meaningful expression and active learning.
- Extensive listening practice plus reading and writing activities help students to succeed in their daily lives.
- Review and Challenge helps teachers to assess students' progress and meet the needs of multi-level classrooms.
- Easy-to-follow two-page lessons motivate students to achieve their goals.
- Teacher's Edition includes:
- learner persistence tips
- multi-level strategies
- expansion activities
- unit tests and answer keys
- Teacher Resource Disk includes:
- additional grammar practice
- additional vocabulary practice
- learner persistence worksheets
View an interactive sample unit here. You can also open a PDF of a sample unit (9MB) by clicking on the link on the left.
Listen to samples from the Audio CDs:
Unit 5: Food and Drink
- Vocabulary (1:51)
- Listening: Exercise A (1:38)
- Listening: Exercise B (0:57)
- Grammar to Communicate 1:Â Exercise D (1:12)
- Grammar to Communicate 3: Exercise A (1:06)
- Grammar (0:25)
- Dictation (1:18)
- Listening: Exercise A (1:12)
- Listening: Exercise B (0:43)
Author : Lynn Bonesteel
ISBN : 013187490X
Language : English
No of Pages : 297
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 12/28/2006
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.1x0.6
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: