Cisco Networking Simplified
- Master todayâ€™s world of Cisco networking with this bookâ€™s completely updated, fully illustrated visual approach
- Easy enough for novices, substantive enough for networking professionals
- Covers the latest networking topicsâ€”from network architecture to secure wireless, unified communications to telepresence
In Full Color
Jim DohertyÂ â€¢Â Neil AndersonÂ â€¢Â Paul Della Maggiora
Now 100 percent updated for the latest technologies, this is todayâ€™s easiest, most visual guide to CiscoÂ® networking. Even if youâ€™ve never set up or managed a network, Cisco Networking Simplified, Second Edition, helps you quickly master the concepts you need to understand. Its full-color diagrams and clear explanations give you the big picture: how each important networking technology works, what it can do for you, and how they all fit together. The authors illuminate networking from the smallest LANs to the largest enterprise infrastructures, offering practical introductions to key issues ranging from security to availability, mobility to virtualization.
What you always wanted to know about networking but were afraid to ask!
- How networks and the Internet work
- How to build coherent, cost-effective network infrastructures
- How to design networks for maximum reliability and availability
- What you need to know about data center and application networking
- How to secure networks against todayâ€™s threats and attacks
- How to take advantage of the latest mobility technologies
- How virtualizing networks can help businesses leverage their network investments even further
- How to combine messaging, calendaring, telephony, audio, video, and web conferencing into a unified communications architecture
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco PressÂ®, the only authorized publisher for CiscoÂ®.
Covers: General Networking
Author : Neil Anderson
ISBN : 1587201992
Language : English
No of Pages : 432
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 1/19/2008
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.9x8.4x0.9
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: