A concise, pocket-sized nursing reference, Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing: Just the Facts, 8th Edition provides quick access to all of the information you'll need to know in your clinicals. A streamlined format organizes content by body system, using tables, boxes and bulleted lists to simplify lookup. From definitions and abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values, this pocket guide presents the most up-to-date guidelines and clinical information in a popular, quick-reference format!
- The concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- Content is presented in tabular, list, and outline format for quick and easy retrieval.
- A body-systems organization makes it easy to locate specific information, including basic assessment and infection control guidelines, diagnostic tests, basic emergency care procedures, and more.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
- Basic facts and figures provide the valuable background frequently needed in early clinical experiences.
- Abbreviation guidelines are included.
- An English-to-Spanish Translation Guide helps you communicate with Spanish-speaking patients.
- Thoroughly updated information reflects current nursing practice.
- New 2010 AHA CPR Guidelines are included.
- The latest information on infection control is included.
- Updates include the newest information on pressure ulcers.
- Includes theÂ latest NANDA diagnoses.
Author : Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN
ISBN : 0323085261
Language : English
No of Pages : 384
Edition : 8
Publication Date : 4/11/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.3x4.4x0.7
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: