Clinical Companion To Accompany Potter & Perry\'s Fundamentals Of Nursing, 6th Edition, 1e
ISBN : 978032303217
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Clinical Companion to Accompany Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing, 6th edition, 1e
Designed to accompany Potter's Fundamentals of Nursing, 6th edition, this handy Clinical Companion to the textbook provides beginning nursing students with all the facts and figures they need to know for their early clinical experiences.
· Small, portable size is easy to carry to class and clinicals.
· Content presented in tabular, list, and outline format.
· Basic assessment by body system allows for ease in locating specific information.
· Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
· English-to-Spanish Translation Guide included in appendix.
· Tips for Communicating with Older Adults assists students caring for this growing population.
· Expanded infection control chapter.
· Look-Alike and Sound-Alike medications are included on the inside back cover.
Specifications of Clinical Companion to Accompany Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing, 6th edition, 1e
|Author||Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN, Anne Griffin Perry RN EdD FAAN, Veronica Peterson BA RN BSN MS|
|Number Of Pages||400|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: