The best fully integrated study system available
Official CompTIA Content! Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-301 with McGraw-Hillâ€”a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Official CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for the exam
- Exam Readiness Checklist--you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Networking Basics and Terminology * Security Terminology * Security Policies and Standards * Types of Attacks * System Security Threats * Mitigating Security Threats * Implementing System Security * Securing the Network Infrastructure * Wireless Networking and Security * Authentication * Access Control * Cryptography * Managing a Public Key Infrastructure * Physical Security * Risk Analysis * Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity * Computer Forensics * Security Assessments and Audits * Monitoring and Auditing
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring:
- One full practice exam
- Detailed answers with explanations
- Score Report performance assessment tool
- 20+ CertCam videos from the author
- 200+ Flash Trainer E-flashcards
- PDF copy of the book for studying on the go
- Lab Exercise PDF with solutions
with free online registration:
- Bonus downloadable Master Exam practice test
From the AuthorSecurity is a critical part of information systems, and the need is on the rise for IT professionals proficient in configuring systems in a secure manner and able to assess security. The CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide is a comprehensive book that is designed to help you prepare for the Security+ exam (SY0-301), but also serves as a practical reference you can use after obtaining your certification.
This book is organized to serve as an in-depth review for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam (SY0-301) for both experienced security professionals and newcomers to the field of information system security. Each chapter covers a major aspect of the exam, with an emphasis on the â€œwhyâ€ as well as on the â€œhow toâ€ help organizations understand critical security technologies that should be implemented in their environment. This book also helps you understand how to assess and recommend ways of improving security within a company.
Author : Glen E. Clarke
ISBN : 0071771409
Language : English
No of Pages : 806
Edition : Pap/Cdr St
Publication Date : 8/17/2011
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9x7.3x1.9
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: