Connect Access Card for Organic Chemistry
McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
• LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
Specifications of Connect Access Card for Organic Chemistry
|Binding||Printed Access Code|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: