Companion Website: www.aspenlawschool.com/books/chemerinsky
Erwin Chemerinsky’s distinctive and brilliant approach has found a wide audience of admirers who enjoy teaching from a combination of carefully selected and edited case excerpts and stunningly lucid and elucidating exposition.
Updated throughout, the revised Third Edition features
- comprehensive coverage in a manageably teachable length
- flexible organization that offers modular, free-standing chapters to adapt to a variety of teaching objectives
- highly effective pedagogical approach that combines case excerpts with clear and expansive exposition
- context and background information in the text that connects constitutional principles and seminal cases to history and contemporary issues
- brilliant yet approachable writing
- a detailed Teacher’s Manual*
Nationally recognized as a foremost pedagogue and expert in the field, Erwin Chemerinsky does not disappoint with his Constitutional Law casebook. Take a look at the streamlined and updated Third Edition. If you aren’t teaching with it already, this may be the year to switch.
*A Teacher’s Manual may be available for this book. Teacher’s Manuals are a professional courtesy offered to professors only. For more information or to request a copy, please contact Aspen Publishers at 800-950-5259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author : Erwin Chemerinsky
ISBN : 073557717X
Language : English
No of Pages : 1825
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 5/6/2009
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 10.2x7.6x2.7
Book weight : 0.06
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: