Cracking The GMAT With 2 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
ISBN : 9780307945655
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Cracking the GMAT with 2 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to acethe GMAT with 2 full-length practice tests, coverage of all GMAT topics, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• Diagnostic exam sections to assess where you stand
• Over 180 additional practice test questions sorted by difficulty
• Complete subject review of all GMAT test topics
• Drills for every section, from data sufficiency to reading comprehension
• Step-by-step instruction on the Integrated Reasoning question types
• Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Plugging In The Answers for raising your score
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
• 2 additional full-length practice exams
• Instant score reports for all multiple-choice questions
• Full answer explanations & free performance analysis
• Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
• Informational updates on the Integrated Reasoning section
Specifications of Cracking the GMAT with 2 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
|Number Of Pages||704|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: