Cracking the GRE with DVD, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the GRE with DVD, 2013 Edition has everything you need to know to master Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essay sections of the GRE, and includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice tests (4 online and 2 in the book)
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalence, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the revised GRE that debuted in fall 2011
• Online video tutorials offering in-depth exploration of key strategies and concepts
• DVD supplement with tutorials and helpful information from The Princeton Review’s top GRE course instructor
Specifications of Cracking the GRE with DVD, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
|Number Of Pages||496|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: