All the essentials of critical care in an instant!
This concise, yet comprehensive review is the perfect tool to prepare for in-service or licensing exams, for re-certification, or for use as a clinical refresher. Its highly efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies the most important content, for maximum yield and comprehension-an especially important benefit for facilitating bedside diagnosis in critical care medicine.
- Compact review of key board-type material for specialization in critical care medicine
- Trusted insights from a writing team of top-name academics and clinicians from one of the country's preeminent critical care divisions
- Standardized, bulleted format emphasizes key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, procedures and treatment, prognosis, plus references
- Highlights and summarizes key concepts to assure quick absorption of the material and reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics
- Logical chapter organization, arranged by system (cardiology, pulmonary system...) and illness (trauma, burns, poisoningâ€¦) to help focus your study and provide quick access to subjects
Author : Jesse Hall
ISBN : 0071440208
Language : English
No of Pages : 560
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 4/26/2007
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x0.8
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: