Current Diagnosis & Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition (lange Current Series)
ISBN : 0071422927
International Shipping: Add $20.
The most accessible, integrated source of clinical psychiatric information--completely updated!
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Psychiatry, Second Edition is the ultimate reference for quickly answering day-to-day questions on psychiatric illness in both adults and children. Comprehensive in scope, yet streamlined in its coverage, this time-saving clinical companion reviews essential psychopharmacologic and psychotherapeutic approaches to the full range of psychiatric disorders.
- The most effective interviewing techniques and approaches
- Important evaluation, testing, and decision-making tools and criteria
- Ready-to-use information on psychiatry and the law, psychological testing, emergency psychiatry, evaluating infants, and more
- Authoritative coverage of developmental psychology, neuropsychopharmacology, psychiatric genetics, psychoanalysis, and other related areas
- Helpful section on the principles of evaluating and diagnosing patients, as well as treatment strategies
- Core sections on adult disorders and pediatric psychiatric problems
- NEW! Critical updates to key diagnostic, psychopharmacologic, and psychotherapeutic modalities
- NEW! Section on psychiatric practice in special settings
Author : Michael Ebert
ISBN : 0071422927
Language : English
No of Pages : 832
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 3/7/2008
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.1x7.4x1.2
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: