Based on the authorsâ€™ market leading data structures books in Java and C++, thisÂ book offers a comprehensive, definitive introduction to data structures in Python by authoritative authors. Data Structures and Algorithms in Python is the first authoritative object-oriented book available for Python data structures. Designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to data structures and algorithms, including their design, analysis, and implementation, the text will maintain the same general structure as Data Structures and Algorithms in Java and Data Structures and Algorithms in C++.
- Begins by discussing Pythonâ€™s conceptually simple syntax, which allows for a greater focus on concepts.
- Employs a consistent object-oriented viewpoint throughout the text.
- Presents each data structure using ADTs and their respective implementations and introduces important design patterns as a means to organize those implementations into classes, methods, and objects.
- Provides a thorough discussion on the analysis and design of fundamental data structures.
- Includes many helpful Python code examples, with source code provided on the website.
- Uses illustrations to present data structures and algorithms, as well as their analysis, in a clear, visual manner.
- Provides hundreds of exercises that promote creativity, help readers learn how to think like programmers, and reinforce important concepts.
- Contains many Python-code and pseudo-code fragments, and hundreds of exercises, which are divided into roughly 40% reinforcement exercises, 40% creativity exercises, and 20% programming projects.
Author : Michael T. Goodrich
ISBN : 1118290275
Language : English
No of Pages : 748
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 3/18/2013
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.4x7.6x1.2
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: