The definitive survey of diagnostic dermatopathologyâ€•now extensively revised with expanded full-color art
Includes Online Image Bank containing all the images in the book
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This is an excellent textbook of dermatopathology in a highly competitive field."--Doody's Review Service
For virtually every kind of skin lesion, this skill-sharpening resource has everything you need to successfully perform differential diagnosis at the microscopic level. Dermatopathology features a systematic, algorithmic approach that cuts through the complexity of the disciplineâ€™s traditional disease-oriented focus, providing a ready-to-use diagnostic tool that puts the entire world of dermatopathology into perspective.
Filled with hundreds of color photomicrographs, the book features a clear five-part organization and 37 detailed chaptersâ€•each reflecting the scientifically rigorous, up-to-date insights of authors who are acknowledged experts in the field. The bookâ€™s vast scope encompasses all skin disease processesâ€•inflammatory, non-inflammatory, infections, and proliferations (harmatomas, hyperplasias, and neoplasms, plus disorders of nails and oral mucosa).
- NEW! Full chapters on laboratory methods, stains, and updated immunohistochemistry facilitate identification, interpretation, and subsequent accurate diagnosis
- NEW! Revised chapters provide important new information on inflammatory conditions, infections, and melanocytic, vascular, lymphoid, and other neoplastic conditions
- NEW! Updated and added material on special staining and immunohistochemistry, including monoclonal antibodies and fluorescence
- Numerous easy-access tables, bulleted lists, and charts in each chapter
- NEW! Includes an online image bank featuring all images present in the book at www.dermatopathologybook.com
Author : Raymond Barnhill
ISBN : 0071489231
Language : English
No of Pages : 1104
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 1/27/2010
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 11.1x8.7x1.8
Book weight : 0.05
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: