Digital Integrated Circuit Design (The Oxford Series In Electrical And Computer Engineering)
ISBN : 978019512584
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Digital Integrated Circuit Design (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Working from the fundamentals of transistor-level design and building up to system-level considerations, Digital Integrated Circuit Design shows students with minimal background in electronics how to design state-of-the-art high performance digital integrated circuits. Ideal as an upper-level undergraduate text, it can also be used in first-year graduate courses and as a reference for practicing engineers.
Digital Integrated Circuit Design:
· Presents transistor-level details first, building up to system considerations
· Emphasizes CMOS technology but also includes in-depth explanations of designing in bipolar, BiCMOS, and GaAs technologies
· Features modern, well-designed examples and problems
· Covers important system-level considerations such as timing, pipelining, clock distribution, and system building blocks in detail
· Discusses key elements of semiconductor physics, integrated circuit processing, transistor-level design, logic-level design, system-level design, testing, and more
· Provides physical and intuitive explanations throughout
· Emphasizes conceptual thinking and design methodology over detailed circuit analysis techniques
Specifications of Digital Integrated Circuit Design (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||560|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: