Dr. Pascarelli's Complete Guide To Repetitive Strain Injury: What You Need To Know About Rsi And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
ISBN : 0471388432
International Shipping: Add $20.
Living with repetitive strain injury (RSI) can be painful, exasperating, and devastating. If youâ€™ve given up hope that there is any help for your symptoms, if youâ€™ve tried medications, wrist splints, neck braces, and exercisesâ€“and have had only temporary reliefâ€“this book is for you. Dr. Emil Pascarelli, one of the worldâ€™s leading authorities on RSI, offers a comprehensive, prescriptive, practical, and long-awaited sequel to his bestselling Repetitive Strain Injury. Youâ€™ll read all about the advances in RSI diagnosis, treatment,and prevention that have occurred since the publication of the previous book. Inside is welcome advice on:
- Recognizing the early signs and risk factors of RSI before they lead to a serious or debilitating condition
- Finding the right doctor, the right diagnosis, and the right treatment
- Preventing RSI using commonsense solutions such as keyboard techniques, posture, and workstation setup
- Employing practical methods to regain the use of muscles, nerves, and tendons that have been damaged by RSI
- Relieving not only the pain but also the emotional stress that so often accompanies RSI
- Following specific warnings for musicians and other at-risk professionals
Because symptoms of RSI are rarely visible, health professionals, employers, and fellow employees often cannot understand what a sufferer of RSI is going through. This book is the best way to understand RSI and learn what you can do about it.
Author : Emil Pascarelli M.D.
ISBN : 0471388432
Language : English
No of Pages : 272
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 6/21/2004
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 8.82x5.98x0.79
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: