Engineering graphics: Text and Workbook (Series 2)
This book focuses on strengthening 3D visualization skills through sketching exercises. It does not make reference to any particular computer-aided design software package. Points emphasized:
1. Shape representation and problem solving using freehand sketching. Assignments can be completed outside class.
2. Surface Analysis -- A powerful approach to teaching visualization.
3. Establishes a process for solving problems. Students can solve features of objects before they can see the shapes.
4. Challenging problems. Worksheet layouts allow faster progress.
5. Students learn how to think about shapes in three dimensions.
6. Students can prove every line on a drawing. There is no question whether the answer is correct or not. Table of Contents
2. Freehand Lettering
3. Freehand Sketching
4. Orthographic Projection
5. Normal Surfaces
6. Inclined Surfaces
7. Oblique Surfaces
8. Cylindrical Surfaces
9. Auxiliary Views
10. Sectional Views
11. Threads and Fasteners
Appendices: Drafting Geometry & Cad Layout Drawings
Specifications of Engineering graphics: Text and Workbook (Series 2)
|Author||Jerry W Craig|
|Publisher||Schroff Development Corporation|
|Number Of Pages||325|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: