Fe Review Manual: Rapid Preparation For The Fundamentals Of Engineering Exam
ISBN : 1591263336
International Shipping: Add $20.
The Best-Selling Book for FE Exam Preparation
The FE Review Manual is the most trusted FE exam preparation book.
Gain a better understanding of key concepts and save prep time by reviewing FE exam topics and NCEES Handbook equations in a single location. These equations, along with NCEES Handbook figures and tables, are distinguished in green text for easy cross-referencing. Use the 13 diagnostic exams to identify where you need the most review and improve your problem-solving skills with over 1,200 practice problems.
You can also look for PPI's new discipline-specific FE review manuals:
- FE Civil Review Manual
- FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
- FE Mechanical Review Manual
- FE Other Disciplines Review Manual
Entrust your FE exam preparation to the FE Review Manual and get the power to pass the first timeâ€”guaranteedâ€”or weâ€™ll refund your purchase price.
- FE exam coverage in 54 easy-to-read chapters
- 13 topic-specific diagnostic exams
- Green text to identify equations, figures, and tables found in the NCEES Handbook
- Over 1,200 practice problems with step-by-step solutions
- SI units throughout
- Sample study schedule
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use index
- Exam tips and advice
Topics Covered Include
- Computers, Measurement, and Controls
- Conversion Factors
- Electric Circuits
- Engineering Economics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Materials Science/Structure of Matter
- Mechanics of Materials Statics
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Transport Phenomena
- Units and Fundamental Constants
Since 1975, more than 3 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEEDÂ®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
Author : Michael R. Lindeburg
ISBN : 1591263336
Language : English
No of Pages : 900
Edition : 3rd
Publication Date : 10/21/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.9x8.1x1.8
Book weight : 0.04
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: