The perfect primer for the core clerkships written by students who excelled!
Don't begin third year medical school without reading this book! Written by students for students, this high-yield guide helps you move smoothly from the classroom to the wards. Thoroughly revised and updated, this comprehensive book explains what to expect in each required rotation and includes sample notes and reports, key facts, formulas, and protocols, and answers to "pimp questions" you will be asked on rounds.
- Student-to-student advice on everything from what to wear to how to impress the attending physician
- Know what to expect in every core rotation: medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, neurology, psychiatry, and emergency medicine
- Advice on presenting cases to attendings
- How-to guides for common procedures
- High-yield facts on the diagnosis and treatment of common diseases
- Sample patient notes, clipboard and note-card patient templates
- Updated student ratings of popular clinical handbooks, reviews, and texts
Author : Tao Le
ISBN : 0071597964
Language : English
No of Pages : 556
Edition : 4
Publication Date : 10/2/2008
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.79x8.5x0.94
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: