Foundations And Best Practices In Early Childhood Education: History, Theories And Approaches To Learning (2nd Edition)
ISBN : 9780137034468
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education: History, Theories and Approaches to Learning (2nd Edition)
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers. To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
Specifications of Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education: History, Theories and Approaches to Learning (2nd Edition)
|Number Of Pages||336|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: