If you have students who wish to build on their vocabulary acquisition skills, improve their academic writing skills, and become more confident and successful readers, From Reading to Writing is the ideal pedagogical tool. This four-level, researched-based course provides a complete sequence of high-interest, thematically connected activities that fully integrate reading and writing. Timeless themes engage students and allow for recycling of ideas and vocabulary, while engaging readings provide a springboard for writing activities.
- Explicit reading and writing skill instruction guides students to become better learners.Â
- Contextualized writing models and carefully crafted exercises direct students through the writing process.
- Step-by-step process writing assignments with peer feedback, editing, and revising help students master common academic genres and rhetorical forms.
- Target corpus-based vocabulary from researched sources ensures that students learn the vocabulary they need most.
- ProofWriterTM , an online writing-assessment tool from ETS:
- Provides students with immediate individual feedback on Grammar, Usage, Style and Mechanics.
- Teachers can focusÂ their feedback on higher-level writing skills.Â
- Online Teacherâ€™s Manuals include answer keys and unit tests.
Click on the links below for the other levels of From Reading to Writing :
- From Reading to Writing 1
- From Reading to Writing 2
- From Reading to WritingÂ 4Â
Author : Linda Robinson Fellag
ISBN : 0132330962
Language : English
No of Pages : 211
Edition : 1st
Publication Date : 1/15/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.9x7.9x0.6
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: