Your shopping cart is empty!
- Budapest, awakened in 1989 after its long slumber behind the Iron Curtain, is now one of Europe's hottest destinations. It stands proudly at the center of Eastern Europe's cultural rebirth, and best of all, it still ranks as one of the continent's best bargains.
- Frommer's BudapestÂ & theÂ Best of HungaryÂ is meticulously updated and revampedÂ every 2 years (more frequently than the competition).
- Our author, a longtime resident of Budapest, is a professor of EducationÂ and co-owner of a B&B on the Pest side of the city--and he loves nothing more than to chat up his guests and give them recommendationsÂ for their trip. In this guide, heÂ collects all of his insider tips andÂ points you to theÂ attractions, hotels, and restaurants to suit your tastes and budget, as if you were one of his guests.Â
- Explore the city's highlights on detailed walking tours andÂ learn about the gorgeous architecture of both the city's famous buildings and hidden treasures. And of course, we've got all the details on Budapest's exciting nightlife (and hidden parties), its vibrant arts scene, and its fabulous thermal baths and spas.
- Frommer'sÂ Budapest & the Best of HungaryÂ alsoÂ covers the Danube Bend, the Lake Balaton Region, Tokaji and the caves of Northeastern Hungary, and PÃ©cs and the Mecsek Hills ofÂ Southern Hungary.Â Â
Author : Ryan James
ISBN : 0470551267
Language : English
No of Pages : 310
Edition : 8
Publication Date : 4/26/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.9x5.1x0.9
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: