Your shopping cart is empty!
- Full-color throughout!
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore CancÃºn, from ancient Mayan ruins to scuba diving and adrenaline adventures. Plus tips for planning a successful family vacation in Mexico.
- Where to find the absolute best beaches in and around CancÃºn, Isla Mujeres, and Cozumel.
- Insightful commentaryfrom our expert authors on staying and eating at CancÃºn'sÂ mega-resorts, hotels, and restaurants; shopping at luxury boutiques and local markets alike; and heading out for a night on the town.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about CancÃºnâ€”they tells it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activityâ€”no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Author : Christine Delsol
ISBN : 1118287584
Language : English
No of Pages : 400
Edition : 19
Publication Date : 9/11/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.95x5.12x0.79
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: