Your shopping cart is empty!
- Frommer's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is packed with all the facts, tips, and descriptions you need to have a perfect vacation
- Our author has written about and lived in Atlantic Canada for years, so she's able to provide valuable insights and advice. She'll steer you away from the touristy and the inauthentic and show you the real heart of the Provinces.
- Follow her picks for the best travel experiences -- including sea-kayaking Nova Scotia, biking the Cabot Trail, hiking Gros Morne National Park, driving along the Viking Trail in Newfoundland, walking through Annapolis Royal in Nova Scotia, and feasting on fresh lobster and Digby scallops -- and you're sure to have a fantastic trip.
- A guide to the flora and fauna of the Atlantic Provinces means you won't miss a moose or loon; just keep your binoculars handy.
- Also included are accurate regional and town maps, up-to-date advice on finding the best package deals, and an online directory that makes trip-planning a snap.
Author : Julie Watson
ISBN : 111813348X
Language : English
No of Pages : 288
Edition : 9
Publication Date : 5/15/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.95x5.12x0.63
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: