Your shopping cart is empty!
- Insider advice on hitting all of Oregon's top sights, from vibrant Portland and Crater Lake National Park to theater in Ashland and wine in the Willamette Valley. Plus, extensive coverage of the great outdoors, from the Cascades to the Columbia Gorge, plus wildlife viewing, fishing, biking, and beaching along the Oregon Coast.
- Where to find the best biking along the coast, the loveliest wineries in the Willamette Valley, and the best new restaurants in Portland.
- Insightful commentary from our author, a longtime resident of Oregon who's tapped into everything from where to find the best cup of coffee to how to tour with state with kids in tow.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Author : Karl Samson
ISBN : 111809624X
Language : English
No of Pages : 384
Edition : 8
Publication Date : 5/1/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.9x5.1x1
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: