Your shopping cart is empty!
- Expert advice from an experienced author. Our Frommer's Tokyo author wasÂ the first US resident appointedÂ a YOKOSO! Japan Ambassador by Japan's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism for her many years writing about Japan. She will provide valuable insights and advice and will show you the real heart of Tokyo.
- Comprehensive and clearÂ directionsÂ for navigatingÂ a fast-paced and often overwhelming city.
- The best of every neighborhood, including swanky shops in the Ginza district, the Imperial Palace (home of Japan's emperor) in the Hibiya district, sumo wrestling stadiums in the town of Ryogoku, and elaborate "lolita" (baby doll) and "cosplay" (anime character) outfits you'll see teenagers wearing in the Harijuku district.
- Options for every price point, fromÂ luxury businessÂ hotels toÂ cheap, minisculeÂ "capsule hotels," from restaurants serving exquisite kaiseki feasts to stand-up noodle houses, from high-endÂ bars andÂ clubsÂ inÂ the Ginza district to happy hours and dive bars in Shinjuku and Roppongi.
- A handy glossary of everyday expressions and menu terms, and our unique and indispensable Japanese character translations to help you spot establishments' signs.
- Side trips to Kamakura, Nikko, Mashiko, Yokahama, Mount Fuji, and more.
Author : Beth Reiber
ISBN : 1118128710
Language : English
No of Pages : 352
Edition : 12
Publication Date : 5/29/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.87x5.12x1.02
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: