"In summary, an altogether satisfying book that puts within its covers the academic tools necessary for explaining fuel cell systems on a multidisciplinary basis." Power Engineering Journal
"An excellent bookâ€¦.well written and produced." Journal of Power and Energy
Fully revised and updated, the second edition:
- Provides an essential guide to the principles, design and application of fuel cell systems.
- Includes full and updated coverage of fuel processing and hydrogen generation and storage systems.
- Presents a full and clear explanation of the operation of all the major fuel cell types, and an introduction to possible future technology, such as biological fuel cells
- Features a new chapter on the direct methanol fuel cell.
- Now includes examples of the modelling, design and engineering of real fuel cell systems.
- A clear overview of fuel cell operation and thermodynamics
- Coverage of the complete fuel cell system including compressors, turbines, and the electrical and electronic sub-systems such as regulators, inverters, grid inter-ties, electric motors, and hybrid fuel cell/battery systems.
Author : James Larminie
ISBN : 047084857X
Language : English
No of Pages : 406
Edition : 2nd
Publication Date : 3/28/2003
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.8x6.8x1.2
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: