- Future prepares students with 21st century skills, helping them transition to further education or career training.
- Student book with Interactive Practice Plus CD-ROM enables learners to persist by providing multiple pathways to learning.
- Built-in multilevel instruction ensures the success of every student.
Other components (sold separately) include:Â
- Audio Program
- Tests and Test Prep with ExamView
- Teacher's EditionÂ and Lesson Planner
- Professional Development DVD
The Practice Plus CD-ROM included with the Student Book is an extraordinary tool for individualizing instruction. It allows students to direct their own learning, working on precisely what they need and practicing what they choose to work on as many times as they like. In addition, the CD-ROM provides all the audio files for the book, enabling students to listen as they wish to any of the material that accompanies the text.
Future is a six-level, four-skills course that empowers learners with the academic and workplace skills they need to get ahead by helping them transition to further education or career training.
Author : Irene E. Schoenberg
ISBN : 0131991523
Language : English
No of Pages : 322
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 5/29/2009
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.2x0.6
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: