Green Architecture (greensource Books): Advanced Technolgies And Materials (mcgraw-hill's Greensource)
ISBN : 0071625011
International Shipping: Add $20.
The Definitive Guide to Green Architecture
Written by an architect specializing in green materials and methods, this GreensSource book presents all of the information you need to design efficient, environmentally friendly, economical, and sustainable buildings.
Green Architecture surveys new developments, innovative techniques, and emerging technologies that support environmentally responsive architecture. Residential, commercial, and institutional high-performance buildings are discussed. This architectural resource includes details on green building rating systems, energy generation and retention, water and waste management, and green building materials. In-depth case studies highlight advanced green buildings; active and passive solar buildings; self-sufficient, off-the-grid modular and mobile systems; and solar-decathlon competition projects.
Green Architecture covers:
- Definitions, operationalizations, and history of green architecture
- Green building rating systems, including LEED and BREEM
- Solar, geothermal, wind, hydro, fuel cell, and other green energy generation technologies
- Green insulation, HVAC, water, and waste management technologies
- Passive solar design methods
- Green materials, including biomaterials, biopolymers, bioplastics, and composites
- Thermo-, light-, and stimulus-responsive smart materials
- More than 100 case studies
Author : Osman Attmann
ISBN : 0071625011
Language : English
No of Pages : 368
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 11/20/2009
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.29x7.56x0.94
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: