Green Building Through Integrated Design (greensource Books) (mcgraw-hill's Greensource)
ISBN : 0071546014
International Shipping: Add $20.
Design and Construct High-Performance Buildings on Standard Budgets
This comprehensive, well-illustrated guide covers the entire process of building a certified green building. It offers expert insight into tackling various projects, from concept and design, to unifying members of the team, to constructing high-performance buildings on time and within budget.
Written by one of the building industry's foremost experts in this area, Green Building Through Integrated Design includes case studies of a number of projects in North America. The book features interviews with key players to illuminate the integrated design process, including relevant issues, difficult challenges, and problem-solving techniques. Green Building Through Integrated Design is the most complete overview of green building project delivery methods available, and is a thorough blueprint that every member of the project team will find invaluable.
- Key questions to ask at each stage of the green building process
- Profiles of 30 projects in the U.S. and Canada
- Detailed interviews with numerous designers and builders
- Useful checklists, tables, and charts, and numerous project photos
- Key tips on how to iimplement the LEED design and certification process
- Information on how to use green building project management software
Green Building Through Integrated Design covers:
- Project costs
- Business case benefits
- Green technologies
- Rating and certification systems
- Integrated design process
- Certification process
- Case studies
Author : Jerry Yudelson
ISBN : 0071546014
Language : English
No of Pages : 261
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 9/24/2008
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.2x7.4x0.8
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: