Greenâ€™s Operative Hand Surgery, edited in its Sixth Edition by Scott W. Wolfe, MD, provides todayâ€™s most complete, authoritative guidance on the effective surgical and non-surgical management of all conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow. Now featuring a new full-color format, photographs, and illustrations, plus operative videos and case studies online at Expert Consult, this new edition shows you more vividly than ever before how to perform all of the latest techniques and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Access the complete contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com.
Overcome your toughest clinical challenges with advice from world-renowned hand surgeons.
- Master all the latest approaches, including the newest hand implants and arthroplastic techniques.
- Get tips for overcoming difficult surgical challenges through "Authorâ€™s Preferred Technique" summaries.
- See how to perform key procedures step by step by watching operative videos online.
- Gain new insights on overcoming clinical challenges by reading online case studies.
- Consult it more easily thanks to a new, more user-friendly full-color format, with all of the photos and illustrations shown in color.
The undisputed leading reference in hand, wrist, and elbow surgery is improved with full color, new surgical video and case studies and a continued emphasis on optimal surgical management of upper extremity conditions.
Author : Scott W. Wolfe MD
ISBN : 1416052798
Language : English
No of Pages : 2392
Edition : 6
Publication Date : 10/11/2010
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 13.31x9.84x3.46
Book weight : 0.07
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: