Transform your teaching into outstanding, high-impact learning with ready-to-use classroom strategies on differentiating instruction and assessment with the Theory of Multiple Intelligences and make every lesson effective for your students!
Addressing what matters most to teachers,Â Â Handbook of Differentiated Instruction Using MI and MoreÂ combines practical applications of Gardnerâ€™s â€œTheory of Multiple Intelligencesâ€ with differentiation so that teachersÂ have a framework to respond to the increasing diversity of todayâ€™s classrooms. Organized in a workbook style, the handbook shows teachers how to meet the needs of struggling and advanced students alike.Â Written in a user-friendly style, the bookÂ presents many helpful tools, including: classroom models, whole and small group instruction, student and teacher inventories, curriculum units, thematic planning tips, homework starters, and assessment processes. This active learning approach supports every teacher in making a profound difference in the learning and the lives of students.
Take a look inside...
- Features easy-to-useÂ organization for quick access to needed materials and ideas at-a-glance.
- Provides a comprehensible format for differentiating instruction to meet each classroomâ€™s broad range of learners.
- Guides teachers inÂ develop the eight intelligences and differentiating any content in multi-modal approaches.
- Presents teachers with 18 ready-to-use lesson plansÂ inÂ the core subjects: language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Incorporates active learning methods into every sample lesson, curricular, and assessment tools allowing teachers to helpÂ students learn and retain content.
- Includes MI inventories for teachers and students to identify their strengths and to apply such strengths to areas of challenge.
Author : Bruce Campbell
ISBN : 0205569218
Language : English
No of Pages : 168
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 11/18/2007
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.6x8.4x0.5
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: