This replaces the hardcover version (978-0-8311-3262-0). It is a paperback/print-on-demand edition.
The fourth edition provides comprehensive state-of-the-art treatment of all known dimensional measurement devices and techniques. This unique resource is organized into chapters by gage type and function while individual chapters move from simple to complex, as well as from timeless measurement techniques to the most modern and innovative. It is perfect for industrial practitioners, such as quality engineers, inspectors, and manufacturing engineers engaged in the manufacturer of precision parts. As the single best, most recognized and respected reference on the topic, this new edition maintains its position as the most comprehensive source for dimensional measurement information available!
- Includes over 12 years of improvements and innovations made by the leading manufacturers of dimensional measurement equipment, hardware, and machinery from the last edition.
- Describes equipment, hardware, and machinery in explicit narrative detail.
- Supplements discussions with nearly 600 illustrations, line drawings and photographs.
- Brings some 40 references to national and international standards up-to-date.
- Can be used in college-level metrology courses often found in engineering and engineering technology curricula.
Author : F.T. Farago
ISBN : 0831111364
Language : English
No of Pages : 544
Edition : 2nd
Publication Date : 1982-12
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 10x7.3x1.4
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: