Cardiovascular Medicine â€“ as only Harrisonâ€™s can cover it
A Doody's Core Title for 2015.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to cardiovascular disorders that appear in Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrisonâ€™s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, complete coverage of essential cardiovascular medicine topics, including Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders, Heart Rhythm Disturbances, Disorders of the Heart, and Disorders of the Vasculature
- An important opening section â€œIntroduction to Cardiovascular Disordersâ€ that provides a systems overview, beginning with the basic biology of the cardiovascular system, followed by epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases, and approach to the patient
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 108 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 44 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Author : Joseph Loscalzo
ISBN : 0071814981
Language : English
No of Pages : 656
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 8/2/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x0.9
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: