Endocrinology â€“ as only HARRISONâ€™S can cover it
A Doody's Core Title for 2015.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters on endocrinology that appear in Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrisonâ€™s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- An organization that reflects the physiologic roots of endocrinology: Pituitary, Thyroid, and Adrenal Disorders; Reproductive Endocrinology; Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Lipoprotein Metabolism; Disorders Affecting Multiple Endocrine Systems; and Disorders of Bone and Calcium Metabolism
- An important introduction that uses numerous examples of translational research to link genetics, cell biology, and physiology with pathophysiology and treatment
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 108 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Updates and new developments since the publication of Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 29 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of endocrinology
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Author : J. Jameson
ISBN : 0071814868
Language : English
No of Pages : 560
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 4/29/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x0.8
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: