Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine â€“ as only Harrisonâ€™s can cover it
A Doody's Core Title for 2015.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to pulmonary and critical care medicine that appear in Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrisonâ€™s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Complete, current coverage of essential pulmonary and critical care medicine topics, including respiratory disorders, respiratory diseases, general approach to the critically ill patient, common critical illnesses and syndromes, and disorders complicating critical illnesses and their management
- An important opening section â€œDiagnosis of Respiratory Disordersâ€ that provides a systems overview, beginning with approach to the patient with disease of the respiratory system
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 140 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrisonâ€™s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 43 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Author : Joseph Loscalzo
ISBN : 0071814949
Language : English
No of Pages : 624
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 6/7/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: