Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach was awarded first place in the 2013 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Information Technology/Informatics category. Get on the cutting edge of informatics with Health Informatics, An Interprofessional Approach. Covering a wide range of skills and systems, this unique title prepares you for work in todayâ€™s technology-filled clinical field. Topics include clinical decision support, clinical documentation, provider order entry systems, system implementation, adoption issues, and more. Case studies, abstracts, and discussion questions enhance your understanding of these crucial areas of the clinical space.
- 31 chapters written by field experts give you the most current and accurate information on continually evolving subjects like evidence-based practice, EHRs, PHRs, disaster recovery, and simulation.
- Case studies and attached discussion questions at the end of each chapter encourage higher level thinking that you can apply to real world experiences.
- Objectives, key terms and an abstract at the beginning of each chapter provide an overview of what each chapter will cover.
- Conclusion and Future Directions section at the end of each chapter reinforces topics and expands on how the topic will continue to evolve.
- Open-ended discussion questions at the end of each chapter enhance your understanding of the subject covered.
Author : Ramona Nelson PhD RN-BC ANEF FAAN
ISBN : 0323100953
Language : English
No of Pages : 560
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 6/28/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x0.8
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: