Ace the NCLEX-PN-with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst!
Use Marlene's unique â€œno cram, pass with what you already knowâ€ system and slash your study time in half
Based on Marlene Hurst's phenomenally popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author's time-tested strategies-all designed to help you pass the NCLEX certification and course exams the first time around!
NCLEX-PN Review breaks the mold of other review books by explaining how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills, rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to effectively work with the â€œthink-on-your-feetâ€ philosophy of the NCLEX-PN, not against it.
- A complete NCLEX-PN toolkit-from the world's most sought-after speaker on passing the NCLEX
- Over 1,000 skill-building NCLEX-style questions, complete with answers and rationales
- Full of concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half!
- An eye-catching four-color format
- â€œMarlene Momentsâ€-Marlene's humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
- â€œWhat the NCLEX Lady Thinksâ€-valuable tips that reveal the motivation behind certain types of NCLEX questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Chapter-ending NCLEX practice questions that solidify important information and show you how it will be tested on the NCLEX examination
- Companion CD-ROM with 300 additional NCLEX-style questions, plus downloadable MP3 audio tips form Marlene Hurst's award-winning NCLEX reviews
Author : Marlene Hurst
ISBN : 0071484302
Language : English
No of Pages : 736
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 1/17/2008
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.5x1.1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: