IB Business and Management Study Guide: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Comprehensive coverage of the 2009 syllabus at SL and HL in one user-friendly guide. Written by an IB senior examiner and including all the options, this focused approach helps learners concentrate on the theory to hone understanding and strengthen exam potential. Exactly mapped to the 2009 syllabus, it enables learners to confidently tackle assessment.
· Written by an experienced IB teacher to comprehensively cover the requirements
· Easy to use approach with HL/SL Core topics highlighted with additional sections for HL extension
· Focused approach supports complete comprehension, and develops explanation, analysis and evaluation skills
· Examiner tips in every chapter provide thorough preparation for assessment, building confidence
· Relevant and wide-ranging material will encourage further enquiry, fully in line with the learner profile
About the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.
Specifications of IB Business and Management Study Guide: Oxford IB Diploma Program
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||160|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: